GCA is seeking qualified individuals with bachelor’s degrees or higher to score student responses in the areas of math and language arts this spring.
- Project runs from mid-April through the end of May
- Typical 9-5 work day, Monday-Friday
- All work takes place on-site in Athens, GA
- A four-year college degree is required
- Pay varies according to project assignment
- General computer skills are required, as all work is completed online
- Additional scoring opportunities available for those who finish in good standing
Experience in scoring assessment projects is great, but not required!
To indicate your availability during this time, please complete the brief form below.
Once we receive and review your interest form, you will be contacted with information on the application process.